[text]: Now what did I do?
[text]: Don’t play dumb, Kirschstein.
[text]: My book is missing.
[text]: Everyone else points at you.
[Armin] :: Even if it wasn't an emergency, I would still bring ice cream.
[Armin] :: On my way. Be there in 20.
[Armin] :: OH! Chocolate or vanilla?
[Bodt, Marco]: I don’t care.
[Bodt, Marco]: Just not pistachio.
[Bodt, Marco]: Also, tissues would be appreciated.
[text]: What the hell are you saying?
[text]: Does that mean you aren’t coming back?
[text]: Oops, I brought spandex instead of leather.
[text]: Come on if you’re coming.
[text]: Are we going to do this or what?
[text]: Tell me now..so how often have you had sex dreams about me?
[text]: Don’t get too comfortable.
[text]: Do you have to text me at three in the morning?
[text]: Shouldn’t you be sleeping?
[text]: Is that you’re way of saying you miss me?
[text]: Is there something I should know?
[text]: Party. My house. Tonight. Bring Alcohol.
[text]: Is that suppose to be a threat?
[text]: Haha, no. I’m not giving it back.
[text]: Time for someone to go grocery shopping.
[text]: I’m not going with you to see that.
[text]: EMERGENCY: BRING ICE CREAM
[text]: Send me another picture like that and see what happens.
[text]: Is teasing me the only purpose of this conversation?
[text]: Soo..does that mean you feel the same way?
[text]: Just admit it..you missed me.
[text]: I was hoping you would go with me.
[text]: You’re dead meat.
[text]: How do you feel about a threesome?
[text]: Maybe I just feel like spending my night with you.
[text]: We are not going there.
Quick question, is anyone going to Amelia Con next weekend?
- A good man cannot hide his beautiful body by wearing lots of clothes!!
- All hail poverty!
- Are you a cross-dresser?
- Don’t take me for a fool!
- I just don’t think I’ve ever actually seen you eat before.
- I promise that you’ll never be alone again.
- I was just born with this scary-looking face.
- I’m not going to change the way I am now.
- I’m okay with anything as long as it doesn’t harm me.
- If you don’t have the money, pay with your own body!
- If you want to dream, then do it in your sleep.
- It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others.
- It’s not often that God creates a perfect person like moi, beautiful both inside and out.
- Leave assault and battery to the professionals.
- Let’s go to my place and play video games all night long!
- There’s more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know.
- These people are simply overgrown weeds.
- Those weren’t pajamas, you know. That happens to be the way I usually dress.
- We’ve got a reputation to uphold, and you’d just ruin it.
- What good are dreams, if all you do is work?
- You go to all that trouble acting like you’re such a big jerk when being a nice guy comes so naturally to you. It seems counter intuitive.
- You were using me all this time?!
- You’re only making it worse.
"…Armin? Is that you?"
"Oi. Relax you brat…" He muttered as he held the young woman closer to his body.
"O-okay…" This was, by far, the weirdest and awkwardest moment in her life. And with a Titan shifter as a best friend, that was saying something.
Levi sighed as he nuzzled himself deeper into the woman’s shoulder as he felt himself calm down greatly.
Seeing as how the corporal wasn’t going to let go, Armin resigns herself to the exceedingly strange hug. It could be worse. Hugging Bertholdt, for example.
He sighed as he slowly pulled back from the hug to lean back into his bed as he let out a soft sigh.
Armin draws her arms back, stepping backwards. “Feeling better, corporal?”