Quick question, is anyone going to Amelia Con next weekend?
- A good man cannot hide his beautiful body by wearing lots of clothes!!
- All hail poverty!
- Are you a cross-dresser?
- Don’t take me for a fool!
- I just don’t think I’ve ever actually seen you eat before.
- I promise that you’ll never be alone again.
- I was just born with this scary-looking face.
- I’m not going to change the way I am now.
- I’m okay with anything as long as it doesn’t harm me.
- If you don’t have the money, pay with your own body!
- If you want to dream, then do it in your sleep.
- It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others.
- It’s not often that God creates a perfect person like moi, beautiful both inside and out.
- Leave assault and battery to the professionals.
- Let’s go to my place and play video games all night long!
- There’s more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know.
- These people are simply overgrown weeds.
- Those weren’t pajamas, you know. That happens to be the way I usually dress.
- We’ve got a reputation to uphold, and you’d just ruin it.
- What good are dreams, if all you do is work?
- You go to all that trouble acting like you’re such a big jerk when being a nice guy comes so naturally to you. It seems counter intuitive.
- You were using me all this time?!
- You’re only making it worse.
"…Armin? Is that you?"
"Oi. Relax you brat…" He muttered as he held the young woman closer to his body.
"O-okay…" This was, by far, the weirdest and awkwardest moment in her life. And with a Titan shifter as a best friend, that was saying something.
Levi sighed as he nuzzled himself deeper into the woman’s shoulder as he felt himself calm down greatly.
Seeing as how the corporal wasn’t going to let go, Armin resigns herself to the exceedingly strange hug. It could be worse. Hugging Bertholdt, for example.
He sighed as he slowly pulled back from the hug to lean back into his bed as he let out a soft sigh.
Armin draws her arms back, stepping backwards. “Feeling better, corporal?”
The male noticed the differences as well. “What am I?” The male asked in in disbelief. “I should be asking you that.” That’s when he had an idea. “Let’s see if we share the same knowledge..What are the names of the two people you grew up with?”
"You’ve got a point. Freckles and large glasses should help make her look different, but I’m not entirely sure. A different hair cut?…" There was a couple ways to distort Amy’s features, but each had it’s flaw. They could always break her nose and cheekbones.
"Got it." Eren drifted behind Mikasa, slowing his pace to a leisurely stroll. Hopefully his expression was ‘concerned’, not ‘constipated’. Not that there were very many people around to see. They seemed to all be in the mess hall.
"I think we should use all three of those ideas. The more we can change her appearance, the better." As he spoke, Armin noticed a glint in his superior’s eyes. "What are you thinking about? Something that involves pain right?"
Mikasa as worried about Eren and what his “concerned” expression looked like, but she didn’t dare look back. The less suspicious she looked walking away from a superior’s office the better. The raven haired female soon blended into the crowd and walked into the mess hall, hoping Eren hadn’t lost her in the crowd.
"How long do you think it’ll take three broken bones to heal?" Hanji leans back in her chair, contemplating her question. Three months should be enough time, although there was no telling how quickly she healed. Amy definitely wouldn’t like this, but unless she wanted to leave the Survey Corps, it was her only option.
Eren walks into the mess hall, looking around for both Mikasa and Amy. His friend wasn’t too hard to spot, although Amy was a bit harder. With her being significantly shorter than others, she’s pretty much impossible to see when standing in a crowd. Not to mention Christa was around here somewhere.